Finding a truly waterproof pair of tactical boots this day in age can be very difficult. Sure, there are plenty of types of footwear out there in the industry that claim to be waterproof. However, the term waterproof has become quite a vague term. For most companies in the industry, waterproof just means that the boot was given a spray on chemical treatment in an attempt to repel the water temporarily. This type of waterproofing philosophy loses its effectiveness very quickly. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a truly waterproof tactical footwear that you could purchase on the market? Well, ALTAI™ tactical footwear is exactly what you have been looking for!
Put our Our Boots the Test
To ensure that our waterproof tactical footwear would provide our customers with a truly waterproof experience, we put our boots to the test! The ALTAI™ tactical footwear was submerged in water for multiple hours. The results proved that the interior of the boot would remain moisture free, and the exterior of the boot dried extremely fast. You literally could walk through a stream and your feet would stay dry!
- VIBRAM® Outsole – The part of the boot that comes in direct contact with the environment. First line of waterproof protection.
- Waterproof Leather Toe – Unlike its competition, the leather toe of the ALTAI™ tactical boot quickly dries anytime it has direct contact with water.
- SuperFabric® Material – Features a waterproof barrier keeping your feet dry. This material also provides protection and comfort for all harsh environments.
- Full Gusset – Provides vertical protection from any high rising water. Allows you to walk through standing water without any risk of getting your feet wet.
- Inner Liner – This portion of the footwear is waterproof and breathable.
So, whether you need a pair of waterproof tactical footwear for your own profession, or you are an adventurous person that loves exploring wet conditions, it is time to invest in a pair of boots that are truly waterproof. Don’t waste your time with any more boots that are only waterproof for a short period of time. Shop online now or give a member of the ALTAI™ team a call today at (800) 806-2611.