The anatomy of a human foot is made up of a very complex system with more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Each foot has multiple bones and almost three dozen joints. Quality footwear is very important for the protection and function of your feet as you set out on a hiking excursion. Technologically Advanced Hiking Footwear from ALTAI™ Gear is designed to Protect Your Foot’s Structure from harm while giving you a Comfortable Boot Last. ALTAI™ boots are Tough, Lightweight, Waterproof and Breathable to accommodate the approximate 250,000 sweat glands in a typical foot.
10 Tips for Choosing the Best Hiking Boots
While hiking on a well-groomed trail or off the beaten trail, your feet are primarily responsible for providing Balance and Mobility. Every foot is unique in its structural makeup and arch. Finding a High Quality Hiking Boot with a comfortable “Last” could make all the difference. Below are some helpful tips for choosing the Best Hiking Boots for your individual feet.
- Look for hiking or outdoor boots with a comfortable, Custom Fit Boot Last.
- Lightweight Construction can allow you to hike on for miles without slowing down with foot fatigue.
- Waterproofing and an Advanced Mud Guard are a must for hikes through snow, rain, mud and mountain streams.
- Try on boots while wearing your favorite hiking socks to ensure a great fit.
- Check the fit of the boot on a slope or incline to make sure your toes do not touch the front of the boot while hiking down hill.
- A Breathable SuperFabric® Surround is engineered to keep your feet dry and healthy while your sweat glands are free to do their thing.
- SuperFabric® also provides unmatched Protection with a boot upper that is Flexible, Abrasion Resistant and Quick Drying.
- Find hikers made with a sturdy Speed Lacing System that provides a tight pull and continuous hold.
- The Outsole should be very durable and provide excellent traction and grip on rough terrain. Take a close look at the VIBRAM® Sole used on ALTAI™ Hiking Boots.
- A quality EVA Midsole provides great shock absorption, comfort, cushion and structural stability while hiking.
Hiking Footwear with Comfortable Boot Last
The last of a boot refers to the way the internal shape molds or conforms to the shape of your individual foot. ALTAI™ Footwear has an innovative design feature that allows for total comfort from the very first hike and persistent comfort for as long as you where them. The promising results of Comfortable Boot Last include:
- Reduced Foot Fatigue
- Greater All Day Foot Comfort
- No Breaking In Period
- Custom Fit and Feel
- More Structural Stability
- Reduction in Blisters or Discomfort
Technologically Advanced ALTAI™ Hiking Boots
ALTAI™ Gear has taken hiking to a whole new level. Each and every feature of our Hiking Footwear was designed to provide an excellent experience for your feet. You cannot choose a better hiking boot than ALTAI™ Hikers. Take them on your next hiking adventure and see if you agree that the Quality, Comfort, Protection, Lightweight Construction and Durability are unmatched in a hiker at this price point.
Call (800) 806-2611 or Shop Online Now to find Technologically Advanced ALTAI™ Hiking Boots that your feet will love.