ALTAI® Affiliate Graphics
Logo & Graphics Usage Terms & Conditions Agreement
You must accept the Terms of Conditions below to use ALTAI® approved graphics and logos. Upon acceptance, you will be forwarded to our graphics resource page where you can download ALTAI® graphics, logos, and banners for web pages and social media.
Only ALTAI® Affiliate Members Can Use ALTAI® Logos
Our logos are the sole and exclusive intellectual property of ALTAI®. These logos may be used only by ALTAI® Affiliate members in good standing, or organizations with the prior permission of ALTAI®, and only if such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. Any failure to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license and removal from our affiliate program.
ALTAI® Logos Must Not Be Physically Altered
ALTAI® logos may not be revised or altered in any way and must be displayed in the same form as produced by ALTAI®. If custom graphics are required for your needs, please contact us directly and we will assist you with your requirements.
The following usage guidelines must be followed:
- Do not modify or alter ALTAI® logos
- Do not change scale, skew or rotate ALTAI® logos
- Do not change the design of ALTAI® logos
- Do not change or vary the colors of ALTAI® logos
- Avoid screening ALTAI® logos
- Do not shrink ALTAI® logos to less than 1 inch in width or height
- Do not combine ALTAI® logos with any other design, trademark, graphic, text, or other elements, including any trademarks or any generic terms
- No other design, trademark, text, graphic, or other elements may be placed closer to the ALTAI® logo without first meeting our clear space requirements
- ALTAI® logos may only be placed on solid backgrounds (preferably white) unless approved by ALTAI®, and not over an image or pattern (unless approved by ALTAI®)
- No artistic effects (such as drop-shadows, gradients, or embossing) may be applied to ALTAI® logos
Be Honest and Professional When Using ALTAI® Logos
Our logos may only be used in a professional manner on the user’s website, emails, and social media to signify the user’s membership in the ALTAI® Affiliate program. Logos may not be used in any manner that discredits ALTAI® or damages its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others, violates any law, regulation, or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between ALTAI® and the user, including but not limited to any use of our logos that might be interpreted as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by ALTAI® of the user, the user’s business or organization, or the user’s products or services, or that might be interpreted as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user’s products or services.
ALTAI® Logos Are ALTAI® Property
Use of ALTAI® logos shall create no rights for users in or to our logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. ALTAI® reserves the right to request samples of use of our logos in order to determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, ALTAI® reserves the right to prohibit the use of our logos if it determines that a user’s logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit ALTAI® or damage our reputation and goodwill, or the user is not an ALTAI® Affiliate member in good standing. ALTAI® may revoke this license for any reason it sees fit upon written notification to you.